Just a note....
Remember to never give up. While I heal from surgery and contemplate what I have yet to accomplish I can feel overwhelmed.....however....
It is when I look at what I have accomplished that I realize that everything takes a "step at a time".....and one day I'll wake up and be in my new tidy world.
If you're still on this journey with me, take a moment, here and there and stretch to pat yourself on the back for the many things you do accomplish....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a good attitude, Shanna. I haven't been feeling good lately and needed that reminder that I'm not completely worthless. I DO get at least one thing done every day and that should make me happy.
I'm glad you haven't given up on your dream of decluttering your life. Keep your chin up!
Good luck with the cleaning. Watch the tv show hoarders and you will feel so clean AND it will make you want to toss lots of stuff.
Post a Comment