When I contemplated the enormity of the task at hand, I decided to go with safety first.
It's been over eight years since my furnace room has been clean (unless you want to count the time it got "dusted" by the contractor repairing my furnace). Since my house is protected by killer dustballs, they would probably make good kindling for a nasty fire.......off I go....
Well, I tried to take a before picture and Adobe Photoshop downloaded all my pictures and then automatically erased them from my camera and now won't give me access to look at my pictures........I can hear you saying "you're too old for all these fancy gadgets"...... (I hope I can figure this out). Anyone have any ideas about my "lost pictures"?
Also, my furnace room is much worse than I thought it would be-----spider webs the width of spaghetti (okay, a slight exagerration) and all of the old parts from my old furnace, and of course.....KILLER dust balls!
Try, try again.......
Catch you later!
It's been over eight years since my furnace room has been clean (unless you want to count the time it got "dusted" by the contractor repairing my furnace). Since my house is protected by killer dustballs, they would probably make good kindling for a nasty fire.......off I go....
Well, I tried to take a before picture and Adobe Photoshop downloaded all my pictures and then automatically erased them from my camera and now won't give me access to look at my pictures........I can hear you saying "you're too old for all these fancy gadgets"...... (I hope I can figure this out). Anyone have any ideas about my "lost pictures"?
Also, my furnace room is much worse than I thought it would be-----spider webs the width of spaghetti (okay, a slight exagerration) and all of the old parts from my old furnace, and of course.....KILLER dust balls!
Try, try again.......
Catch you later!
1 comment:
I forgot about that room! Good luck...if I don't hear from you in a couple days, we'll send out the posse :)
Post a Comment